After getting hurt at work, it’s essential to quickly understand your rights and options for seeking workers compensation. Our experienced team of top no fee Idaho workers compensation attorneys is here to provide expert local lawyer help at no cost. By filling out our free workplace injury review form, you’ll be taking the first step towards getting the support and compensation you deserve. Our team will carefully review your case and provide you with a personalized evaluation to help you understand your legal options.
If you have recently been hurt on the job and are unable to work, you naturally have concerns about how you are going to pay your bills. Now, if you have ever been through a workmans’ comp case before, you know how quickly these waters can get muddied. It is rather astonishing how hard you are sometimes challenged on benefits to which you are entitled. Hiring an Idaho hurt at work no win no fee attorney can change that and swing the advantage back to your court where it belongs.
Now, before you start squirming over attorney fees, you are not charged any fees upfront. This means you do not have to worry about paying any legal bills to hire an Idaho workers’ compensation attorney. The fees are only charged if the case is decided in your favor. And, in most cases, if an attorney takes your case, chances are you are going to win that case.
How to find the Best Idaho Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Even though you are not being charged upfront fees, rest assured, the attorney will want to make sure the case is strong and that ultimately, there is a payday waiting for everyone at the of this case . Nobody like to work for free, and this includes attorneys that are working on a contingency basis. This is gamble on the attorney’s part, as he or she is betting on their ability to secure a win and get the maximum award obtainable.
During your initial consultation with the attorney, you have to look at it like a sales meeting. You need to bring as much information as possible that is relevant to the case, organized, so the attorney can make an educated guess as to where this case will fall. This initial session will probably not last more than 30 minutes, so you need to make sure you have all the relevant information for the attorney.
This will include:
- All details of the injury (where it occurred, how it occurred, working conditions, etc.)
- Copies of the workplace accident/injury report
- Contact information for any witnesses to the injury
- Copy of current employee file
- Two recent paystubs prior to injury (this will be used to generate your possible award)
- Contact information of your supervisor
- Contact information for workplace
- Contact information for medical providers
- Copies of all medical records relevant to the workplace injury
- All medical bills accumulated to this time regarding the injury
The attorney will browse through the materials and ask questions for clarification on certain information. At some point, the attorney will ask you if you have questions. We recommend going into the meeting with a legal pad with these questions, crossing them off if the attorney has already addressed them:
- If you go with this firm, what attorney will be representing you?
- How much experience in this niche of the law does the attorney have?
- What is the success rate of the attorney and firm in cases such as yours?
- Do they have any examples or references they can share for similar cases?
- Who will be your main point of contact with the firm?
- If, for some reason, the case loses, are there any fees for which you may be liable?
We would fully expect you to take some time and possibly meet with other firms before making a decision on representation. Once that decision is made, prior to signing on as a client, you may want a few more issues clarified:
- Based on your salary, what can you expect for a reward?
- How long before the first payment would be received after decision?
- How long are you able to receive benefits?
- What percentage does the attorney take?
- How are those fees collected?
- Are you responsible for those fees or does the employer pay for all or a percentage of those fees?
- Are your benefits taxable?
- If you are responsible for the fees, are those fees tax deductible?
- Are you permitted to see your primary care physician or are you restricted to specific doctors during the case?
Current Workers’ Compensation Rates in Idaho
At the time of this posting, the maximum award benefit in Idaho for workers’ compensation is $1219.70. These awards are reevaluated every year, so check with the state website for current rates.
How Are Idaho Workers’ Compensation Attorney’s Fees Calculated?
Currently, the maximum fee an attorney can charge in Idaho is 30 percent of the award. That fee is sometimes reduced to 25 percent if the case does not have to go to a hearing and less work is required by the attorney. All attorney’s fees must be approved by the Industrial Commission.
Do You Need an Idaho No Win No Fee Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
If you were recently injured at work and need legal help, we are here for you. Give us a call at 855-633-0888 to discuss your case. Remember, your consultation is free of charge and you are under no obligation to use our legal services for consulting with us. No fees, no obligation… it is time to pick up that phone!
Let our top rated local pro bono job injury lawyers in Idaho help you deal with the unexpected, and get your life back on track. Open now and available 24 hours daily to provide free workplace injury advice, contact the best no win no fee workers compensation attorney in:
Lava Hot Springs
Mountain Home Afb
Don’t let your workplace injury hold you back any longer. Our team of Board Certified no fee Idaho workers compensation attorneys is ready to help you get the compensation you deserve. By filling out our free workplace injury review form, you’ll be taking the first step towards a brighter future. Our team of legal experts will carefully evaluate your case and provide you with a personalized assessment of your legal options.
We believe in the power of advocating for injured workers, and we’re dedicated to fighting for your rights every step of the way. So why wait? Take control of your future now by filling out our free workplace injury review form. You deserve to be fully compensated for your injury, and our best no fee work injury lawyers nearby can immediately help 24 hours daily.
Taryn J. White is a legal research specialist and Injury law news reporter. Her current accomplishments include helping those facing any injuries from vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and medical malpractice.