Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Who Get Maximum Injury Compensation Settlement Awards
Injured pedestrians are among the most vulnerable of all accident victims today. What this means is, that a disproportionally high number of fatal and serious injuries happen in the event of an accident with a vehicle, bus or train, motorcycle, and even a bicycle.
If you have suffered from getting hurt in a pedestrian accident due to someone else’s negligence or careless act, a free injury review with a top pedestrian accident lawyer nearby will immediately begin building an injury claim. An experienced pedestrian injury attorney nearest your location will assist in collecting evidence on your behalf and preparing you for what you should expect through the legal process to get maximum compensation.
Injury Law Rights local pedestrian accident lawyers free consultation is available online 24 hours 7 days a week throughout every state. Victims who prefer to talk with the best pedestrian injury attorney nearby on the phone, can call (855) 633-0888 for immediate legal advice to receive compensation after getting hurt.
What are the Most Common Injuries in Pedestrian Accidents That Gets the Highest Compensation Settlement Award?
Here our expert injury lawyers review the most common types of pedestrian injuries that get the most amount of compensation settlement awards that include:
- Bone fractures
- Head injury, traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury and/or paralysis
- Torn ligaments
- Facial injuries, cuts and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Hit and run pedestrian injury case
Every pedestrian injury can be expensive to treat, especially if after getting hurt will require long-term health care costs that also includes physical therapy. Our top-rated pedestrian accident lawyers near you have empathy for the severity of your injuries, and will provide legal advice with the essential steps necessary to pursue the highest monetary compensation award under 2020 injury law.
The contact number for immediate legal advice to get maximum injury compensation with who is the best pedestrian accidents lawyer near me available 24 hours 7 days a week, call (855) 633-0888 or submit a free pedestrian injury calculation review online if you prefer.
How to Determine Compensation Amount for a Pedestrian Injury
Most people who have been hurt in a pedestrian accident contact Injury Law Rights with questions about their legal right to file a lawsuit to sue a driver, or have concerns how to complete the insurance forms received in the mail. Individuals who have been hurt, also need to know the best options available to get maximum compensation for pedestrian injuries.
When a person was hurt and also not at fault for an accident, an injured pedestrian will have two legal options available for ultimate financial compensation recovery - Accident Benefits and a Tort Claim:
- Receiving accident benefits is an option available to all injured individuals, regardless of who is at fault for the accident. Regardless of whether or not you are legally liable for your pedestrian accident, you may still have a legal right to file a claim for accident benefits, provided you meet the required statute of limitations deadline. An injury victim should file a claim within 1 month of receiving the application, and can typically expect to receive up to a combined average of $67,000 that covers Medical Care/Rehabilitation Benefits and related costs. If an injured pedestrian will require Attendant Care, an accident victim can receive benefits up to $3,100 per month for injury cases that involve non catastrophic and non minor injury claims. What happens in pedestrian accident cases if you can’t work while injured, a victim can expect to receive up to 75% of lost income up to an average of $450 per week to claim Income Replacement Benefits. Meanwhile during the time you are unable to work, a victim may qualify for a non-earner benefit of an average of $190 per week. With pedestrian injury cases involving catastrophic impairments, an accident victim will also likely qualify for catastrophic benefits with additional compensation.
- In pedestrian compensation injury cases when a victim is not at fault for an accident, Injury Law Rights attorneys help you file a tort claim while also providing expert legal advice. A tort claim is commenced by filing a lawsuit against another driver or other parties who are legally responsible for your accident injuries. In a typical successful pedestrian accident claim case, a victim is able to get compensated for the total lost income (both past and future), all medical care costs, injury related out-of-pocket expenses, including pain and suffering compensation. Our best pedestrian accident lawyer team of specialists nearest your location, are available 24/7 to talk with you about every injury compensation option available in a tort claim and file one immediately on a victim's behalf.
It is important to note, all pedestrians hurt in an accident need to beware of an insurance company attempting to classify a victim's injuries as “minor.” When insurance companies are successful using this tactic on an injured person who is unaware of all their legal rights to a top settlement award, it can lower the value of your Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits from $64,000 to $3,700. Moreover, a hurt individual will also likely not receive the Attendant Care that a victim should otherwise be entitled to claim.
Why You Should Contact a Top Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Nearby Today
Injury laws in every state require a victim to contact your insurance company or the legally liable driver’s insurance company within 7 days of when the pedestrian accident occurred. What happens next, is an injured individual must then file an Application for Accident Benefits within one month after receiving the application. In accident claim cases if a pedestrian injury victim delays taking action in this window of time, this delay could jeopardize a person's ability to receive all benefits they may be eligible to claim.
What to expect with the general In terms of filing a pedestrian injury lawsuit, is an accident victim will typically have two years to sue the at-fault driver or other legally liable parties for your pain and suffering, lost wages, and other accident related expenses. When a person misses this 2 year period of time statute of limitation period, it may limit your legal options to file a pedestrian accident lawsuit to get maximum compensation you would otherwise be able to receive a top settlement award for to cover all injury claim benefits.
Contact the best pedestrian accident lawyer near you today with Injury Law Rights, to avoid claim mistakes before you file a lawsuit or your application for full accident compensation. Local top-rated pedestrian lawyers will have the expertise needed to provide legal advice and walk you through the claim process to get an ultimate monetary settlement.
Even in a case if you have already filed your pedestrian claim or lawsuit, our recommended pedestrian accident lawyer who is the highest rated and best reviewed nearest your location can help ensure the insurance company provides you with maximum compensation benefits you deserve. Injury Law Rights attorneys will also commence the appropriate litigation against every at-fault driver or party who is legally liable to secure your future with a top settlement award.